- promotes "celebrating with ceremony" to strengthen family and community networks
- supports the professional in private practice "Family" Celebrant model of civil celebrancy
- comprises a network of civil celebrants and others supported to promote a range of ceremonies to our communities
- celebrating respectful caring family, friendship and other relationships in the context of various rites of passage and other significant events for individuals, families and communities
- promoting concepts of courtesy, creativity, cooperation and respect for all others without discrimination
- promoting understanding basic rights and responsibilities (“a fair go”) in all one’s affairs
- supporting democratic principles and promoting ‘harmonious' relationships between all sectors in society.
The Civil Celebrations Network (CCN) Incorporated non-for-profit association established in 2008 under the NSW Incorporation Act.
- The revised Constitution was adopted in November 2010 and registered with the NSW Department of Fair Trading.
- Rona Goold donated the Australian Celebrants and Celebrations Network (ACCN) to the CCN Inc on 30th June 2011.
- Rona was made a a life member of CCN Inc in 2013, continued as a volunteer of Civil Celebrations Network (CCN) Incorporated National Committee until March 2017 and is currently a part-time volunteer and Co-CCN Delegate for CoCA the Australian peak Celebrant body.
The current CCN Inc Committee can be found in About Us.
For more information, contact CCN Inc.