Civil Celebrations Network has a comprehensive three pronged approach to promoting its members and creating work opportunities for future celebrant work.
This is especially important for those celebrants who want to build a celebrancy career that returns a part-time or full-time wage equivalent.
Social Media Outreach
- Engaging the public - with members contributions on our CCN social media tools such as blogs, facebook, twitter, linkedin and instagram.
- Members can actively engage with this by their comments and sharing to their own social media sites.
- Members are featured regularly on our social media sites with links back to their directory entry
> increases CCN members chances of getting referrals
Community Outreach and Networking
- Engaging the community through members
- talks to local groups and other non-profit associations (business, charity, services clubs, P&Cs, seniors etc.)
- involvement is special days eg Grandparent Days, Neighbour Days, Dying to Know Days etc.
- articles in their community association magazines
- Using the CCN website for marketing
- A wide range of articles to attract the public and celebrants
- A modern membership directory where members can keep their own information updated
- Members visiting the forums to ask questions or make comments
- Mobile friendly quality website design and capability
- Integrated website with social media platforms
>Increases awareness of CCN and its members
- Providing members with resources such as promotions, sample ceremonies, materials, (PR brochures, information, forms etc) and other support such as
> increases CCN members chances of getting 'word of mouth' referrals
> increases CCN members celebrancy work options to offer their potential couples and families
Like other non-profit celebrant associations, CCN members' fees are based upon the principle that members contribute to CCN's outreach. Otherwise fees would need to rise to have paid staff. CCN is run by volunteer members with only minimal paid assistance and expertise as needed.