The Civil Celebrations Network uses the well supported theory that "Network Marketing" is a very important tool for small businesses that do not have big budgets to spend on big multi-media advertising programs.
Definitions of Networking:
- interacting with others to exchange information and develop professional or social contacts. Ref: Google
- the act of making contact and exchanging information with other people, groups and institutions to develop mutually beneficial relationships, or to access and share information between computers. Ref: www.yourdictionary.com
- Creating a group of acquaintances and associates and keeping it active through regular communication for mutual benefit. Ref: www.businessdictionary.com
- a process that fosters the exchange of information and ideas among individuals or groups that share a common interest. Ref: www.investopedia.com
CCN a number of strategies to assist its members in networking with their local celebration suppliers and communities. Examples are:
- The Gold Rose Promotion gives members a tool to distribute to local suppliers to discuss their work.
- Party with a Purpose gives members a range of tools to network with a range of community groups and suppliers
- Community Grants Scheme - Members can apply for up to $500 to promote CCN and themselves in their local communities.
- CCN Brochures - For CCN members to add their own contact details for distribution at local events, talks and celebration suppliers.
CCN Members are also supplied with ASKACELEBRANT gold rose cash draw leaflets. Extra can be ordered online via our CCN Celebrants Shop
- CCN Affiliate Membership encourages non celebrants who support CCN aims to join for benefits such as discounts on PWAP directory sponsorship.
Getting better exposure is helped by being part of a better known "brand" and a higher ranking website.
It is to your advantage to take CCN's opportunities for increased exposure in the whole variety of ways.