Being part of a reputable group confers credibility upon its members.
Being part of a professional celebrant association that is a member of the Coalition of Celebrant Associations (CoCA) is important
- CCN Inc is working to improve the professionalism of celebrants via its own network and via CoCA
- CCN Inc, via CoCA interacts regularly with the Attorney General's department
- Being part of a professional association or network implies that its members are aiming for a high quality of service and are aware of issues such as insurance and copyright protection
- Professional celebrant networks keep their members informed and facilitate discussion about changes in legislation and business practices
- Highlighting this aspect in your marketing plan is also important. Only 30% of celebrants are members of an association and thus this is another point of difference in your favour.
It is to your advantage to
- ensure your CCN Inc membership is displayed on your website and in your publicity/ marketing tools.
- ensure that your directory entry is kept up to date
- participate actively in CCN events, promotions and outreach activities