- Main points
- Feedback and complaints
- Listing policy
- Payment options
- How to purchase from our Shop - Tips for the Tricky Things;
- Everyone is welcome to purchase from our CCN Celebrant Shop, but CCN members receive discounts
- Before ordering, you must be registered (free) and logged in
- All orders must be prepaid
- Minimum order value $ 10 (before post & handling)
- You are asked to order online as your Tax Invoice becomes your Receipt when paid.
- Payment may be made online by Paypal, Credit Card, or by Direct Deposit.
- Make sure your order has a REQUIRED BY date if you need items for a particular date
- Read Terms & Conditions bottom of page for other conditions
- If you have any hassles with processing your credit card - call 0434 699 415
The CCN Shop packs and posts twice a week so do be realistic about delivery times. Call 0434 699 415 if your order is really urgent.
Top of page
Feedback and complaints
- The CCN accepts advertising from celebrants and other people providing celebration related products and services, at the CCN discretion only.
- The CCN accepts feedback on, but accepts NO responsibility for, the quality of the non-CCN products and services advertised here.
Concerns or complaints about non-CCN products and services
These concerns should be directed to the provider, and if not satisfied, to the Department of Fair Trading in your state or to other appropriate professional associations or authorities.
- The CCN accepts advertising in our directories from celebrants and other people providing celebration related products and services, at the CCN discretion only.
- The CCN reserves the right to decline acceptance of a listing application from a celebrant, supplier or service provider without explanation.
No correspondence will be entered into.
Listings will be placed in date order of application payments and conditions of purchase.
For the CCN website is to be the most visited celebration related website in Australia
- To improve the quality of ceremonies proved to the Australian community.
- To provide information and access to non-CCN products and services related to celebrancy and celebrations that may be of interest to the Australian community and to celebrants.
Payment may be made via Paypal, credit card or direct deposit.
Payment made by DIRECT DEPOSIT to:
Celebrants & Celebrations Network CCN INC
Westpac Bank Bowral NSW
Account number: : 308410
- Make sure your Surname AND/ OR Order No. is in description for direct deposit
- Email us : shop @ celebrations.org.au when you have made your deposit.
Credit Cards Accepted
Never send credit card information by ordinary email. Itis not safe.
CCN accepts Mastercard and Visa Card
How to purchase from our Shop
A detailed description of How to use the CCN Celebrants Shop software can be found as follows:
Home > Celebrants > Using our CMS websites > How to use the CCN Shop software
Tips for the Tricky Things:
- To order, you must be registered. Do this first- if you have not done so before.
- And login
- The blue arrows and blue trash bin allow you to change or delete items.
- The Notes and Special Requests box is at the end of the ordering process, after you have paid or made a choice of payment.
Top of page
Contact us if you have any hassles.