Directory listings as a Funeral and/ or Memorial Celebrant are only available to CCN Celebrant members
All CCN members, for no extra cost, may choose to create a second directory entry for their Funeral and/or Memorial and related work., and enter this entry into two geographic areas.
Your specialist Memorial and/or Funeral Entry
For various reasons, including the way the celebrant directory works, this listing must have:
- A Different Title from your first listing
- with your personal or family name (as required in all titles)
Note: If you start one entry with your name. please finish your other entry with your name so they are separated if you have both in the one geographic area.
- with the word "Funeral" and/ or "Memorial"
For example: Memorials with, Funerals with, Funeral Celebrant, Memorial Celebrant, Memorial and Funeral Celebrant, Independent Memorial Celebrant, Independent Funeral Celebrant, Independent Memorial and Funeral Celebrant, Celebrant for loss and grief services,.
- A Different Image
- of yourself in a different setting, an image of relevant visual tone, or an image with a supportive or inspirational message
- you need to check you have copyright permission to publish the image here.
If you have relevant software, you can add your own or an appropriately acknowledged quote.
- A Different "feel" that honours the feelings of guests facing loss and grief
- including different text to your other directory entry.
Note: This entry will not be published unless this additional entry meets the requirements here
- Image Gallery - Interesting quotes and images may be more appropriate for this gallery.
- You have up to 10 images
- need information about free images
- have any trouble with creating your entry or adding an image
CELEBRANTS > DIRECTORY INSTRUCTIONS > scroll down > Entry listing image ?
- Check the geographic areas you have been placed in. If these are not correct please let us know (as below)
Here are the steps for creating a directory entry in more detail:
- Click Celebrants or Members drop-down from the home menu
- Go to Site Users on the right hand side of the webpage.
- Click "Create Celebrant Directory Listing"
- Click "Add Entry”
- Add the image, add your text, and Gallery Images
- Go to the Categories box at the bottom of the form and check that you are in the correct locations - let me know if they need amending.
- Tick “Agree to terms” and "Save" your changes.
To edit your entry at any time, see here.
If you have not created an entry as yet, CCN has prepared a Word Document which shows all the content required.
- We strongly recommend that you complete this form, then copy and paste from this file into the fields when you have all your text content ready to go.
- This is so you do not have to re-create text lost if your internet connection or the website drops out.
- Also you can send this file to Rona (admin @ celebrations.org.au) to help you set one up, if you have any hassles.
Rona Direct line: 02 4885 2393