Civil Celebrations Network Inc presents
CCN sponsored OPD days with Qualtrain
for CCN members and Non-member celebrants
5 hours of Attorney-General's approved Ongoing Professional Development for Commonwealth Marriage Celebrants
Civil Celebrations Network (CCN) Inc. is based on the premise there is a relationship between ceremony and celebration and the wellbeing of individuals and society - Celebrating with Ceremony can strengthen family and community networks.
- 2 Hour compulsory Unit for Commonwealth Marriage Celebrants; and
- 3 Hour elective Unit Ceremonies for Love, Life and Loss
This activity is designed to explore ceremonies that celebrants might decide to develop further and add to their portfolio of services offered to clients. We have templates for celebrants to work with including:
• Love: including Renewal of Vows / Betrothal (engagement)
• Life: including Graduation / Coming of Age
• Loss: including Memorial service / Living Wakes
FEES: $145 for CCN members (make sure you are logged in) $175 for non-members
Please ensure that you advise of any dietary requirements on the registration form.
- All participants receive a free "CCN Information Pack" with some samples of our shop products and association information.
- Network with celebrant colleagues
9.30 am to 3.30 pm (shorter than last year)
- Melbourne, Vic Sunday 22 April
- Sydney, NSW Sunday 6 May
- Canberra, ACT Sunday 20 May
- Wollongong, NSW Sunday 27 May
- Gold Coast, Qld Sunday 3 June
- Wagga Wagga, NSW Sunday 5 August
- Ipswich, Qld Sunday 19 August
- Perth, WA Sunday 16 September
The day includes morning refreshments and light lunch.
Mark your diary and
BOOK: Click here