The Pavilion is also the venue for the optional buffet dinner on Saturday evening.
Book on line to stay for a night (or more) https://www.pavilioncanberra.com.au
Please note: that all rooms at the Pavilion Hotel have Shower over Bath.
The Pavilion has provided CCN with a code for anyone wanting to book accommodation.
The code is “CONFEVENT”. On their website you need to click on the box PROCODEEXCLUSIVE and change this to CONFEVENT and hit Apply.
However they also have discounts on line direct to the hotel, if paid in advance, and these are very good. Plus you may find good deals on booking engines like booking.com or trivago or wotif.
Accommodation or flight packages have not been organised as people have so many varied requirements – some come with partners and/or family, others alone or sharing with other celebrants they know; and flights are also determined by choice of time to travel, using frequent flyer points, etc.
There are so many hotels and accommodation options on Northbourne Avenue in Canberra – the rates vary.
Some of these are the Pavilion (City Group) nice rooms refurbished, but with shower over bath; Avenue Hotel (which is another of the City Group) and not to be confused with The Avenue! – larger rooms with walk-in showers; and Pacific Suites which have larger suite accommodation – although good pricing if sharing.
- Pavilion Canberra - 242 Northbourne
- Adina Serviced Apartments - 45 Dooring St
- Mantra MacArthur Hotel - 219 Northbourne Ave
- Canberra Rex Hotel - 150 Northbourne
- Capital Executive Apartment Hotel - Northbourne Ave & Girrahween St / Masson St
- Pacific Suites Canberra - 100 Northbourne Ave
- Mantra on Northbourne - 84 Northbourne Ave
- Avenue Hotel - 80 Northbourne Ave
- Novotel Canberra - 65 Northbourne Ave
- Quest Canberra - 28 West Row
- Canberra YHA - 7 Akuna St
Canberra's new light rail system is due to open in early 2019 which will make travel up and down Northbourne Avenue fast and easy.
Register here to attend the conference: