Funeral Service Planning ConsultationArrange a private consultation package with an independent civil funeral celebrant to
- discuss your funeral ceremony and
- the way you would like to say farewell to loved ones.
So what are the benefits of engaging an independent funeral celebrant?
- Often it's easier to talk to a stranger than a loved one, who may be reluctant to discuss your death.
- Often it's a task we know we should do, but we don't know where to start ...
- Perhaps we do not know what our options are.
- Having some one to assist is a way of making ourselves find the time ... otherwise we may never seem to "get around to it !"
- Independent funeral celebrants are not in the employ of a specific funeral company or some other funeral provider, and so are able to provide you with a broad range of funeral related options and information
- Paying for this service does not lock your family or friends into having to use the particular celebrant you chose, should you move later
- in your home or
- the celebrant’s office
- or some other mutually agreeable place.
- time involved in interviewing
- type and quality of documentation required
- other options you choice
- experience and qualifications of the celebrant use choose etc.
- a life summary to assist your family to compose your eulogy
- your choices for music, poetry and /or prose, quotes etc
- any personal message for family, friends and other mourners
- a summary of the information required for a death certificate
- your preferences for the disposal of your remains
- a DVD of a photographic journey of your life
- a video message for your family or life journey summary.
- a bound copy of your life or some other style of presentation
NB Independent civil celebrants are also available as speakers for community groups wanting to know more about their funeral options.