Enter the Gold Rose Draw by
- Reading the Terms and Conditionsof the 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose Promotion Draw (refer below)
- Paying a non-refundable booking fee between the period 01.11.18 – 30.06.2019 with a2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose CCN Celebrant for your ceremony or celebration (or celebrancy service eg pre-funeral planning)
- Giving your completed and signed entry formto your celebrant who will ensure your entry is placed in the Draw.
- Checking your entry has been published in 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose Entrants Section on the website www.celebrations.org.au
Entrants are responsible to do this before 30 June 2019.
Terms and Conditions for a 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose Promotion
- The prize monies - 1st $ 1000, 2nd $ 500, 3rd $ 250 - and all other aspects of this promotion are provided by CCN# celebrants participating in the 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose Promotion.
- This Draw is only open to entrants who engage a 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose participating celebrant with a non-refundable booking fee (deposit), and who complete, sign and submit an Entry Form to their celebrant.
- If you use a celebrant, who is not a member of CCN you are not eligible to enter.
- One entry only for each booking by the entrant/s with a 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose participating CCN celebrant.
- Definition of ceremony or celebration: wedding, anniversary, naming, commitment, birthday, renewal of vows or other ceremony conducted by the celebrant, and/or funeral planning consultation or other celebrant service. Purchase of products does not qualify as an entry.
- Participating 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose celebrants will upload entries. All entries will be published on the ASKACELEBRANT website www.celebrations.org.au.
- If an entrant cancels their booking with their celebrant, their entry will be withdrawn from the Draw.
- The 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose Promotion Prizes will be drawn on Friday 19 July 2019 at 6pm at 16 Lexia Street, Ashburton, Vic 3147.
- Winners will be promptly notified by telephone/ email and also listed on the 2018 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose Entrants Sectionby the 22 July 2019. Prizes to be paid by cheque only (not cash) sent to the participating celebrant to arrange payment or to be mailed via registered post to the winning entrants. Prizes are not transferable.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. Any unclaimed prizes will be eligible for the 2nd Chance Draw, to be drawn on at 6pm on 19 October 2019 at 16 Lexia Street, Ashburton Vic 3147
- Notification of any changes to the Draw, subject to approval from state regulatory authorities, will be placed on the 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose Entrants Sectionas soon as practicable.
- Winners of any redraw will be promptly notified by telephone, email and also listed on the 2018 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose Entrants Sectionby 21 October 2019. Prizes to be paid by cheque only (not cash) will be mailed via registered post to the winning entrants. Prizes are not transferable.
The entrant/s must
- have paid the minimum of a non-refundable booking fee (deposit) with a 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose participating CCN celebrant listed in the Celebrants Directory on www.celebrations.org.au
- have made a booking payment on or after 1 November 2018, and before 30 June 2019
- enter the draw by giving a signed Entry Form to their celebrant, who will ensure the entry is listed in 2018/19 Gold Rose Entrants Sectionin this website
- provide all identifying information. Confidentiality on this website will the respected if requested by entrants. ie "Name supplied" or an Alias chosen by the entrant will be substituted when the entry is published. Entrants acknowledge that the names of prize winners will be published.
- check their entry has been listed in the CCN ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose Promotion 2018/19 Entrants Directory on www.celebrations.org.au
- 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose participating CCN celebrants may have other Terms and Conditions for the use of their services, by which the applicant/s may need to agree to abide.
- Entry Forms will be available from 2018/19 ASKACELEBRANT Gold Rose participating celebrants and the CCN website.
- Links to other CCN Celebrants are provided for those individuals, couples and families who may not be interested in this Draw, OR who do not have a GOLD ROSE participating CCN Celebrant in their area.
- For further information, please contact CCN (https://www.celebrations.org.au/contact)
# The promoter is the non-profit celebrant and community association, Civil Celebrations Network (CCN) Inc. [ABN 31 202 566 788].
AUTHORISED UNDER NSW PERMIT NUMBER: LTPS/18/29