CCN Professional Celebrant Membership 2018 (NEW MEMBERS ONLY)
CCN Membership Includes:
- Directory Entry as a Marriage/Family/Funeral celebrant in up to 3 geographic locations
- An additional Memorials & Funerals entry with different text for Marriage/Family celebrants who also offer funerals in 2 geographic areas
- Access to our exciting marketing plans - "Gold Rose Project" and "Party with a Purpose"
- Exposure through our extensive social media outreach
- Member discounts in the Shop and for OPD
- Member forums for sharing information and seeking advice
- Access to CCN Community Outreach grants for community projects
- Extensive Member Resource section with articles and templates, (certificates, forms, brochures, logos)
- Phone and email help line
- You may create and edit your own listings whenever you wish.
No refunds are available for cancellation of your membership prior to the end of your membership year.
IMPORTANT: By ordering and paying for a CCN Inc Celebrant Membership you are declaring
- you are an independent civil celebrant
- you are a Registered Marriage Celebrant - or
- were previously a Registered Marriage Celebrant and wish to continue to offer other ceremonies - or
- you have completed a course in funeral celebrancy, if applying for a funeral listing - or
- you do not have formal training, but consider you have the skills and experience to offer the celebrancy services being applied for, and wish special consideration from the CCN Inc Committee
- you support CCN Inc objectives including marriage equality, the role of professional independent celebrants, and the role of civil celebrations in upholding civil and human rights.
Note: You are asked to supply your Authorisation number or state details of your training. and if required, be prepared to supply evidence of that.
Contact us if you wish special consideration from the CCN Inc Committee.
NOTE: $120 until 30th June 2019